If you are interested in buying an LED advertising screen, you should know that this is one of the most effective ways to reach your audience. Its use in interior and exterior depends above all on its characteristics of resistance and electrical consumption, in addition to the luminosity and the image quality that they emit. In general, a better resolution is needed in indoor screens. For this reason, sometimes we are not very clear where to put our new LED screen to be as effective as possible. Where to place LED screens? As experts in its manufacture, Visual Led wants to give you some tips to sell more with LED lighting, so you should not miss a detail.
Where to locate indoor LED screens
Indoors, LED screens are often used to advertise sales in shop windows and must have a high resolution for close distances. This type of screens can be decoratively customized in the back. As an example, you can consult the Commercial model, which favors the communication of promotions and offers to potential customers.
Do you want to know some tricks to position your indoor LED screens in the most strategic places? Here are some:
- Where do your clients spend most of their time? The answer to this question will help you to place your screen so that it has maximum efficiency, since it will impact the client for a longer time. This could be in the cash register, for example, or in the waiting room in the case of LED screens for hospitals and clinics of all kinds.
- Height of the screen. It is advisable not to place your screen too high or low. How to know the ideal height? Indoors, the ideal is to place it at eye level, at the same level as your most outstanding products.
- Brightness. It is essential to adjust the brightness of your LED screen and not just conform with the default level. The amount of brightness will depend on the lighting in the room in which you will place the screen. It is important to highlight, but it is not a matter of dazzling your customers the whole time, so always test brightness with the lights in the place where you will place it on and in broad daylight to specify the levels. With Visual LED’s indoor LED screens, you also have the possibility to program the regulation of brightness levels according to the time of day, so you will not have to do it manually every day.
- Vertical or horizontal? Although when we think of a screen, a horizontal position comes to mind, freestanding LED screens are also a good option. This type of screen has many advantages, since it can be mobile, so you can move it according to your convenience and place it in narrow spaces.
- What are your goals? Think about what kind of content you are going to play before choosing where to place LED screens. Do you want to publicize your brand? Do you want to promote a special offer? The aim will determine how effective the content will be. Promote your sales at the entrance to attract more customers, near the box for special promotions and in the shop window to publicize the products that the passer-by will find inside.
Where to locate outdoor LED screens
Outdoors, our Urban model is the best seller. It is a giant LED screen. These monitors offer a high luminosity, are versatile and withstand harsh weather conditions, among other features. Other interesting screens are those designed for facades, which stand out for their lightness, such as the Memphis model.
As you can see, there is a screen for each location, but, whatever your intention, you can also take advantage of some tips that will maximize its effectiveness depending on the location.
- Which is your target audience? If you want to impact a specific target group of clients, such as clinics, gas stations, car parks or campsites, it is important that you place your screen in areas that your target audience frequents.
- What is the average traffic flow? Obviously, you want the content reproduced on your LED billboards to be seen by the greatest number of people. To choose where to place your LED screens, it is advisable to make a study about the number of people who walk past a particular street each day. Choose sites with high affluence to impact more people.
- How far do you want it to be visible? Having this point clear will not only help you determine the size of a LED screen, but it will also determine where you will place it. To cover large distances, placing them on the roof of buildings can help, while if you only want to be visible on a main street or in a specific space, as is the case with concert screens, you can choose to place them on the floor, elevating them to a height where it is visible from the beginning of the street or from the last rows of the show venue.
With this information on where to place your LED screens, you will be able to choose the best model to be as effective as possible. Remember that when it comes to a purchase of these characteristics, it is important to always be advised by a professional such as Visual Led, which offers a personalized service that will accompany you throughout the purchase process. Do you need more info? Visit www.visualled.com and follow us!