Have you ever wondered how to create a LED display? Do you know who is behind the monitors that you can find on the main streets of your city? If you are curious or are thinking of purchasing one, it is very possible that you are wondering: How is a LED screen manufactured? In VisualLED, as experts in this field with a great international history, we want to tell you all the ins and outs of the industry so that, when the time comes, you make sure you only trust the best and enjoy extremely high-quality LED screens.
Who manufactures LED displays?
To obtain the results you want, it is very important to always trust a LED screen manufacturer and do not trust anyone who offers absolute bargains. There are many companies that act as middle men, but they are not sufficiently experienced in this field, so sometimes they may not provide a personalized service, while manufacturers can pay attention to every detail, and create a display that suits the preferences of each client and the situations that may arise.
To guarantee the satisfaction of our customers, at Visual Led we design and customize the projects that our clients order to be able to give an adequate response to their specific needs.
How to manufacture LED screens
In the following article, we explain some of the most significant issues that affect the LED screen manufacturing process, according to the different stages since the customer placed the order, and that focus on the design and manufacture of structures, electronic components , assembly, testing and packaging to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Order acceptance: Once you have the final price of your LED display, with all the specifications you want it to have, all you need to do is formalize the order with the manufacturing company through the approval of a proforma.
- Study: Once an order is formalized, we proceed to instruct our team of technicians to develop the project. In this phase, they will be exclusively dedicated to thoroughly study all the features that your LED sings or screens should have. These range from the size, if it is an outdoor or indoor LED screen, if it should be mobile or not, if it must have an anti-theft system … In short, all the details needed to later manufacture the LED screen.
- Structure: These same experts carry out the industrial design phase to adapt to customer requirements. This also includes the assembly of the structure, that is, what will later contain the electronic part of your LED display.
- Electronics: The most complex task in the manufacturing process of LED screens and the one that represents an added value to manufacturing, is the design and electronic assembly. The electronic circuits are assembled to convert them into plates with the ability to play static images in color and in motion.
- Calibration: Once the electronic components are assembled, the process to manufacture a LED display involves calibrating the brightness and color of the entire LED display assembly.
- Assembly: Afterwards, all this is assembled in structural frames that, thanks to the designs, will be used to house the electronic components. This work requires a high degree of experience, to avoid visual separations between each manufactured structure.
- Tests: Before proceeding with the monitor’s packaging, several tests are carried out to verify the proper functioning of the LED display and to successfully conclude the manufacturing process. We use the reproduction of various test videos to analyze the color quality. For these tasks, we use technological materials that measure and adjust different parameters in each component. Thus, we manage to create a screen with the best possible quality that our customers can get.
- Packaging: Your screen is ready! Now we only need to pack the display very carefully so that it is completely safe during the shipping process and arrives to its destination in perfect condition.
- Shipping: In Visual LED, we only rely on the best transport companies so that our products arrive in an optimal state. Shipments are classified as standard delivery, that is, more than 29 days after the formalization, and priority delivery, in which case the delivery will be made as soon as possible.
And this is the manufacturing process of a LED screen. Now you just have to choose the best spot to place your LED screen and select the content you want to play on them to start enjoying its benefits. And if you have any doubt or question, remember, do not hesitate to comment or contact VisualLED, your reference LED display manufacturing company. Go ahead!